Selecting multiple folders No problem selecting multiple files

Post by Vladimi » Tue, 29 Oct 2002 06:03:26

Selecting multiple folders  No problem selecting multiple files

I can select multiple files  with the Shift key or the Ctl key  but
can not  select multiple folders . I can only select individual
folders, one at time.

I have tried 3 computers using the same O.S. with the same results

On tools I have selected default .

A friend also with the same O.S  has no problem.
I have set Tools setings to be the same ones he has.

I want to move large number of files but the only way is to move one
at time.

Can you help please ?

Vlad

1. Selecting multiple folders How to select No problem selecting multiple files

I can select multiple files  with the Shift key or the Ctl key  but
can not  select multiple folders . I can only select individual
folders, one at time.

I have tried 3 computers using the same O.S. with the same results

On tools I have selected default .

A friend also with the same O.S  has no problem.
I have set Tools setings to be the same ones he has.

I want to move large number of files but the only way is to move one
at time.

Can you help please ?

Vlad

2. Arcada Backup for Win95 - in NT?

3. Selecting multiple folders No problem selecting multiple files

4. cepc emul library warning

5. Selecting multiple folders . No problem selecting multiple files

6. some type of excel for PalmPC 2.1???

7. Selecting multiple folders No problem selecting multiple files

8. WindowsCE and C++

9. Selecting multiple folders How to select ? XP professional

10. Internet Explorer SELECT MULTIPLE selects first value

11. How many ways can I select multiple files in 3.1 File Mgr?

12. Selecting multiple files with openDialog

13. wrong action when right clicking on multiple selected files