Windows DNA problem-any help ?

Post by saft » Sat, 12 Apr 2003 10:21:31

Hello,

- Having a problem uninstalling an IBM program
   Program is: IBM Access Support
   Actually one version (the old one) is installed. An update is recommended
by IBM but
   downloading doesn't complete
-In order to obtain the new version I tried  (first ) to unistall the old
version via Control
   Panel>Add/remove
-when I clicked add/remove I received this message instead:
     Heading: WINDOWS SCRIPT HOST
     Message: "Uninstall DNA cannot be found".
      Consequently I couldn't uninstall the old version.
-Question:  I don't understand this message (I'm not a computer expert) and
don't know what
                  to do. Can you help ? Is something wrong with my computer
?
-My machine: Windows xp-home 2002
-Your support is greatly appreciated,
saft

Windows DNA problem-any help ?

Post by Unknow » Sun, 13 Apr 2003 07:00:06

Do you by chance mean 'rapid access keyboard support'? What other access
support is there on an IBM?

Quote:> Hello,

> - Having a problem uninstalling an IBM program
>    Program is: IBM Access Support
>    Actually one version (the old one) is installed. An update is
recommended
> by IBM but
>    downloading doesn't complete
> -In order to obtain the new version I tried  (first ) to unistall the old
> version via Control
>    Panel>Add/remove
> -when I clicked add/remove I received this message instead:
>      Heading: WINDOWS SCRIPT HOST
>      Message: "Uninstall DNA cannot be found".
>       Consequently I couldn't uninstall the old version.
> -Question:  I don't understand this message (I'm not a computer expert)
and
> don't know what
>                   to do. Can you help ? Is something wrong with my
computer
> ?
> -My machine: Windows xp-home 2002
> -Your support is greatly appreciated,
> saft

Windows DNA problem-any help ?

Post by saft » Sun, 13 Apr 2003 09:53:21

-see IBM product support
-then click Automated solutions
-there see Access support client (free fom IBM)
saft

> Do you by chance mean 'rapid access keyboard support'? What other access
> support is there on an IBM?

> > Hello,

> > - Having a problem uninstalling an IBM program
> >    Program is: IBM Access Support
> >    Actually one version (the old one) is installed. An update is
> recommended
> > by IBM but
> >    downloading doesn't complete
> > -In order to obtain the new version I tried  (first ) to unistall the
old
> > version via Control
> >    Panel>Add/remove
> > -when I clicked add/remove I received this message instead:
> >      Heading: WINDOWS SCRIPT HOST
> >      Message: "Uninstall DNA cannot be found".
> >       Consequently I couldn't uninstall the old version.
> > -Question:  I don't understand this message (I'm not a computer expert)
> and
> > don't know what
> >                   to do. Can you help ? Is something wrong with my
> computer
> > ?
> > -My machine: Windows xp-home 2002
> > -Your support is greatly appreciated,
> > saft

Windows DNA problem-any help ?

Post by Unknow » Mon, 14 Apr 2003 01:45:42

I understand. I never bothered with that. I can only offer you suggestions.
You can phone IBM if your system is still in warrant. You can post at the
discussion group at the IBM support site and hopefully one of IBM's techs
can help you.  There is a listing in ADD/Remove labeled DLA and if it is
highlighted you can remove it. However, you said 'DNA'

> -see IBM product support
> -then click Automated solutions
> -there see Access support client (free fom IBM)
> saft

> > Do you by chance mean 'rapid access keyboard support'? What other access
> > support is there on an IBM?

> > > Hello,

> > > - Having a problem uninstalling an IBM program
> > >    Program is: IBM Access Support
> > >    Actually one version (the old one) is installed. An update is
> > recommended
> > > by IBM but
> > >    downloading doesn't complete
> > > -In order to obtain the new version I tried  (first ) to unistall the
> old
> > > version via Control
> > >    Panel>Add/remove
> > > -when I clicked add/remove I received this message instead:
> > >      Heading: WINDOWS SCRIPT HOST
> > >      Message: "Uninstall DNA cannot be found".
> > >       Consequently I couldn't uninstall the old version.
> > > -Question:  I don't understand this message (I'm not a computer
expert)
> > and
> > > don't know what
> > >                   to do. Can you help ? Is something wrong with my
> > computer
> > > ?
> > > -My machine: Windows xp-home 2002
> > > -Your support is greatly appreciated,
> > > saft

1. DNA model available

I've heard a lot of traffic on some 3D mailing lists of people seeking DNA
models.

I modeled a pretty convincing representation for use in animations, or
textbooks(actually, it looks exactly like the Viewpoint DNA model, but
it's not that one, of course). It is ready for transcription animations,
etc.

If you are interested, let me know(I don't have a web site, sorry).

Paul H.

2. Upgrading from ME to XP

3. How to open DNA mode

4. Dell sells bogus copies of Win2k

5. Email via DNA?

6. Citrix Winframe on CE - Any good?

7. What is Uninstall DNA ?

8. Searching for U.S. Navy T-34C Turbo Mentor

9. What is uninstall DNA ?

10. Email via DNA?

11. windows 98 final version problems help help help me please !!!

12. HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!

13. HELP - Need help with Different "new window" problem