Changing Windows XP color schemes...

Post by Anthon » Wed, 15 Jan 2003 09:53:24

I am currently running Windows XP on my computer which is
the first Windows operating system to offer the new XP
layout of the desktop. In the desktop properties I have a
choice of selecting between this style and the
traditional windows layout. The XP layout is available in
3 color schemes: (Blue, Olive Green and Chrome Silver).

My question is: I am tired of these color schemes and
want a more professional look, does Microsoft, or anyone
else for that matter, offer anymore color schemes I can
choose from? Or how can I edit the existing color schemes?

Thanks for your help!

Post by mrte » Wed, 15 Jan 2003 10:18:42

www.wincustomize.com www.stardock.com have fun.

I am currently running Windows XP on my computer which is
the first Windows operating system to offer the new XP
layout of the desktop. In the desktop properties I have a
choice of selecting between this style and the
traditional windows layout. The XP layout is available in
3 color schemes: (Blue, Olive Green and Chrome Silver).

My question is: I am tired of these color schemes and
want a more professional look, does Microsoft, or anyone
else for that matter, offer anymore color schemes I can
choose from? Or how can I edit the existing color schemes?

Thanks for your help!

---

1. changing XP's appearance color scheme

Hi, I was thinking of making a few desktop themes, but
i'm a little confused - XP seems to have only 3 colour
schemes, namely blue, silver and olive. is there any way
I can create custom colour versions of the XP appearance
other than resetting everyting to "Win95 classic"?

2. Problem on displaying bitmaps

3. Customizing Windows XP Color Scheme...

4. Cannot upgrade to IE6 due to error

5. Windows XP Color Schemes Help

6. ghost

7. Windows Xp Color Schemes

8. Perfomance Monitor shows no stats

9. Windows XP Color Scheme

10. Color scheme problem with windows XP

11. Windows XP style color scheme

12. Windows XP Color Schemes

13. Change color scheme in websites