Page Expired window

Post by john » Wed, 22 Jan 2003 15:23:16

hi kids
little bit of back ground history
late december CPU passed away ...
Dealer assured me that it will be replaced in the new
year...was given a temp CPU ...since re installing
internet browser...i have been able to browse any where i
like .....but HOTMAIL..each time i type in user name and
pass word ...PAGE EXPIRED WINDOW come up...
so i tried and tried and tried every thing humanly
possible to figure out y?
added another account to out look ...no problem accessing
emails ...but still can't access the hotmail page can
some one please help?
cheers john

1. Warning:Page has Expired...ARRRGGGGGGGHHHH!

I have the EXACT problem described in knowledgebase
article #Q319792 (POST / RE-POST PROBLEM)requiring service
pack 1.  I knew I WAS IN TROUBLE because I HAVE all the
latest service packs for 6.0 and I am still having this $%

(Cannot backpage to RESUBMIT an item, am forced to the
first page to start preliminary search all OVER AGAIN.
(this is happening on an MLS website) Checked the dll in
question, mine is NEWER than the CORRECT one mentioned in
the article.  ARRRGGGHHH reapplied service pack MADE NO
DIFFERENCE please if somebody knows the fix MICROSOFT GUYS
ANYBODY PLEASE HELP!!

2. Internet Explorer 6 PROBLEM!!

3. solution - back button page expired message on ie 6.0.2600

4. Folkware HTTPD and perl scripts

5. Page Expired

6. RecordNow (by Veritas) and HP CD-writer 9700i does not work

7. Warning: Page has expired

8. is not a va;id win 32 application

9. Warning:Page Has Expired ?

10. Page has Expired