Movie File Sizes

Post by B.J. Kiesslin » Sat, 27 Oct 2001 12:09:49

I want to make a movie file that is approximately 2 hours long and want to
burn to a CD. How large of file size am I looking at??

Movie File Sizes

Post by James Edele » Sat, 27 Oct 2001 12:42:15

Depends on the quality. VHS quality in Windows Movie maker should fit on a
cd.  Mpeg-1 would take 2 cds.  Mpeg-2 would take 4 cds.

--
James Edelen
Microsoft Associate Expert

Quote:> I want to make a movie file that is approximately 2 hours long and want to
> burn to a CD. How large of file size am I looking at??

Movie File Sizes

Post by Doug Hal » Mon, 29 Oct 2001 04:06:49

Divx format will give you the best quality, also go to www.digitaldigest.com
rhere is lots of info there and links to download sites fro different apps
including bitrate calculators