downloaded office xp, meant to download windows xp upgrade

downloaded office xp, meant to download windows xp upgrade

Post by Kate » Tue, 15 Apr 2003 21:55:32

well I really feel stupid.  I have been using wondows 98
and (thought) I bought the upgrade to xp.  of course, only
after I loaded it, realized I had bought and loaded office
xp upgrade.  so....do I need to spend another $200 and get
the windows xp upgrade?

Post by Tim Slatter » Tue, 15 Apr 2003 22:20:13

>well I really feel stupid.  I have been using wondows 98
>and (thought) I bought the upgrade to xp.  of course, only
>after I loaded it, realized I had bought and loaded office
>xp upgrade.  so....do I need to spend another $200 and get
>the windows xp upgrade?

Afraid so. One has nothing to do with the other.

--
Tim Slattery
MS MVP(DTS)

downloaded office xp, meant to download windows xp upgrade

Post by Greg » Tue, 15 Apr 2003 22:23:46

Unless the company you bought it from will help you, I would think yes.

Greg

Quote:> well I really feel stupid.  I have been using wondows 98
> and (thought) I bought the upgrade to xp.  of course, only
> after I loaded it, realized I had bought and loaded office
> xp upgrade.  so....do I need to spend another $200 and get
> the windows xp upgrade?

downloaded office xp, meant to download windows xp upgrade

Post by Steve C. Ra » Wed, 16 Apr 2003 05:01:14

Well, not $200.00. But about $90.00 for a XP upgrade will work.

--
Steve C. Ray
Replace "email" with "brazoria"

Quote:> well I really feel stupid.  I have been using wondows 98
> and (thought) I bought the upgrade to xp.  of course, only
> after I loaded it, realized I had bought and loaded office
> xp upgrade.  so....do I need to spend another $200 and get
> the windows xp upgrade?

1. Office Xp in Windowa Xp, Problen in ofice on upgrading to Windows Xp Professiona

Dear All,
I was using windows 2000 professional and windows Xp and
it was all alright. Then I did the probable mistake of
upgrading to Windows Xp Professional and after that I
could not use my office Xp and it tell me to restall and
hangs telling me half way in installation and error 1401
and its details. PPS Reps have not been ble to
help.#Thnaks

Vijai.

2. spanis languaje

3. downloading windows office xp

4. mime support in outlook 6

5. upgrading from XP Home to Office XP Pro and upgrading 2000

6. Licensing problem

7. trying to download Windows XP service pack 1 and trying to find Windows XP Servi

8. IE6 Error Message

9. Downloading and saving Windows XP upgrade files

10. Problem with Office XP after Windows XP upgrade

11. OE6 - as newsreader, downloads, and downloads, and downloads,

12. Windows XP Home Edition Upgrade vs Windows XP Professional Upgrade

13. Since upgrading to IE6 can't download office docs