stop error on blue screen

Post by orui » Tue, 13 May 2003 13:28:00

HELP!  My computer will not go into windows xp it go's
into a blue screen and the technical message is: Stop
0X00000ED.
When i try to go into safe mode it will work it just go's
back to the blue screen, that's all it does. If anyone out
there can help!!

stop error on blue screen

Post by hutc » Tue, 13 May 2003 17:24:37

you might take a look here - ie

http://aumha.org/win5/kbestop.htm

and chk out your 'stop error msg' as follows - ie
"
0x000000ED: UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME
(Click to consult the online Win XP Resource Kit article.)
The kernel mode I/O subsystem attempted to mount the boot
volume and it failed. This error also might occur during
an upgrade to Win XP on systems that use higher
throughput ATA disks or controllers with incorrect
cabling. In some cases, your system might appear to work
normally after you restart.
etc
"
possible source ref's follow at the site
and
take it fr there

hth
God Bless
hutch

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>HELP!  My computer will not go into windows xp it go's
>into a blue screen and the technical message is: Stop
>0X00000ED.
>When i try to go into safe mode it will work it just
go's
>back to the blue screen, that's all it does. If anyone
out
>there can help!!
>.

1. BLUE SCREEN..BLUE SCREEN...BLUE SCREEN..BLUE SCREEN..BLUE SCREEN!

I keep getting a blue screen this is what I get..Any help........PLEASE
HELP!

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.
The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a (0x0081e440, 0x00000002, 0x00000001,
0x804f6521).
A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS2\Minidump\Mini050702-01.dmp.

For
more information, see Help and Support Center at

2. ASP, SQL Server 6.5, VBScript, HELP!!!

3. Stop Error Blue Screen 0xC0000005 (no other information on blue screen)

4. links

5. Repeated blue screen Stop Error Screen

6. delete a delayed message

7. Blue Screen Stop Error or Spontaneous Reboot Playing MPEG2 Video Files.

8. Just try this, it will work

9. Windows XP no longer starting up...blue screen with stop error...

10. Blue screen STOP ERROR 0000007f

11. Please help I am despirate, stop errors blue screens

12. blue screen stop error - need assistance

13. Stop Error Message on Blue Screen