Running a program at startup

Post by Saucer Ma » Thu, 13 Jun 2002 06:25:02

Right now I have a program which is in the StartUp folder.  It runs after
the desktop has already appeared.  I want it to run before the desktop
appears.  I tried putting it in the currentversion/run key of the registry
but it starts the same time.  Where can I put it to start before the desktop
loads?

Rich

1. Missing dll File, Can't run Program/can't load programs and run them.

I am trying to load a program and when I go to open the
program I get an error message that says:

Appl. Failed.  ITIIMG3
Reinstall to fix program

I can't figure out how to do this and I can't locate the
file on my system restore disks.  I use Windows XP

Thank you,
Karla

2. Downloads

3. Instant Messaging Program runs on OE startup

4. printui.dll

5. programs running at startup

6. how to copy dvd to vcd format?

7. Can't run 16-bit windows program error message on startup

8. Developing multi language

9. programs that run on startup

10. programs running at start-up

11. Programs running at Startup?

12. Hidden programs I want to stop from running at start-up

13. Run Command for Startup Programs etc