Want open and save dialog box to always use Details view

Want open and save dialog box to always use Details view

Post by Fay » Wed, 10 Jul 2002 10:55:58

Okay I just can't give up old habits. I am using Windows XP Professional. I
finally got Explorer to use the details view in all folders. Now I need to
get that to happen with the pen and save dialog boxes. Any help would be
appreciated. Thank you.

Fay

Post by Thorsten Matzne » Thu, 11 Jul 2002 01:52:17

>Okay I just can't give up old habits. I am using Windows XP Professional. I
>finally got Explorer to use the details view in all folders. Now I need to
>get that to happen with the pen and save dialog boxes.

You can not change the settings for these dialogs.

--
(tm)

1. File/Open dialog box always defaults to Thumbnails view?

Is it possible to get the standard Windows Open and Save
dialog boxes to default to something other than Thumbnails
view? Not the Office dialog boxes, but the ones standard to
Windows programs like Photoshop for instance. Each time I
click File, Open I get the Thumbnails view, which doesn't show
enough files for my liking, and I have to choose Details each
and every time. Annoying...

2. I will NEVER buy Windows 95 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-(

3. Set Common Dialogs (Open/Save) to view Details permanent?

4. Error Loading ENDOT 2.DLL

5. Always show dialog box for open / save files

6. Programitcally KeyUp, KeyDown in ListView

7. Open/Save File Dialog - Make "Details" default view

8. DirectX 3D and My Video Graphics Card

9. Shortcut locations in the left windows pane when using the open or save dialog box

10. Dialog boxes: view details

11. Detail View in Dialog Boxes

12. File --> Open settings -- how to always get detail view of files

13. Explorer wont open download "save / open " dialog box