Missing "User Accounts" and "Search Companion"

Missing "User Accounts" and "Search Companion"

Post by Jeff » Sat, 17 May 2003 16:06:55

Upgraded to XP Home from ME on my son's computer and when
I open the "User Accounts" or "Search Companion" window
there are no options displayed????  Checked with the
knowledge base and for example there is no "All files and
folders" option on Search Companion and in User Accounts
there is no "Pick a task" option.

?????

1. Missing "User Accounts" And "Search Companion" Options

Upgraded to XP Home from ME on my son's computer and when
I open the "User Accounts" or "Search Companion" window
there are no options displayed????  Checked with the
knowledge base and for example there is no "All files and
folders" option on Search Companion and in User Accounts
there is no "Pick a task" option.

?????
.

2. error 711

3. "My Documents" - using "search" and "Send to"

4. Printering problem in PrintFile in XP

5. "Run"," Search" and" Help and Support" on the Start Menu

6. Auto power off - how to program it?

7. "Run"," Search" and" Help and Suport" (Start Menu)

8. Wspcript.exe

9. |||||"""" How do I lock a CDROM """"|||||

10. WANTED """ NT 3.51 Training Videos """" WANTED

11. "account" option under "tools" menu tab missing

12. wmp copy to cd """ error """

13. "New Message", "Send Page" & "Send a Link" from IE6