Outlook Express won't display messages

Post by Aime » Tue, 25 Nov 2003 08:44:04

Hello,

When I start Outlook Express, instead of the folders menu
on the left and a list of previous messages plus the
preview pane in the centre as usual, I get a webpage from
spacereg.com.  It's receiving e-mails fine, and every
other function works perfectly, it just won't let me view
any e-mails.  Does anyone have any ideas?  I'd be really
grateful!

Thanks in advance,
Aimee

Outlook Express won't display messages

Post by NobodyMa » Wed, 26 Nov 2003 09:27:17

On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 15:44:04 -0800, "Aimee"

>Hello,

>When I start Outlook Express, instead of the folders menu
>on the left and a list of previous messages plus the
>preview pane in the centre as usual, I get a webpage from
>spacereg.com.  It's receiving e-mails fine, and every
>other function works perfectly, it just won't let me view
>any e-mails.  Does anyone have any ideas?  I'd be really
>grateful!

>Thanks in advance,
>Aimee

Look at the title of this group:  microsoft.public.WINDOWSXP.HARDWARE.

Does your question relate to WinXP?  NO
Does your question relate to hardware?  NO

Take you question to an appropriate newsgoup.  How about one that
deals in OE?  There are several to choose from.  Bye bye now.

1. Outlook Express 6; message bodies won't display in newsreader

I've got a new system with XP Professional; using Outlook 2000 for
email, but for newsreader it uses outlook express 6.

I had this working fine, but now, all of a sudden, the message bodies
won't display, I get all the message subject lines, but it's just blank
beneath.

I've removed and reinstalled OE6, same thing.

I installed the Mozilla newsreader and it works fine, so it's not a
connection problem (I have DSL).

Any suggestions?   I can't find anything I changed in the settngs that
would cause this, or anything to change that sets it right.

Thank you!

2. Big pc error when i boot up help

3. Outlook Express doesn't display any text in message pane

4. OE taking FOREVER to load into preview

5. Outlook Express won't 'see' the contacts in Outlook

6. Secure NT?

7. Outlook Express Doesn't Display HTML Message Content

8. 'Paste' doesn't work

9. Outlook Express 6 won't display inbox ?

10. E-mails won't display in Outlook Express

11. Outlook Express - Won't display pictures in preview pane

12. Moving messages from Outlook Express 4 to Outlook Express 6 or Outlook XP

13. Outlook Express won't load, send or receive messages!