Windows XP tries to load scanner that is already loaded

Windows XP tries to load scanner that is already loaded

Post by Jim » Mon, 06 Jan 2003 08:58:55

I am having a problem with windows XP trying over and
over to load a AGFA Studioscan IIsi Scanner that is
already loaded and working.  Every time I try to cancel
the autoload feature, it will just try it again.  Is
there any way to turn off the auto load feature in
windows XP?

1. I loaded win2k and my viper 330 goes blank when windows tries to load

My computer works correctly on winxp but I installed win2k and just before windows loads compleatly the screen goes blank.
THe Graphic card is a diamond viper 330 PCI. I tried to lg in to vga mode, and windows does boot, then I remove the driver from the device manager and reboot,
then windows loads and find the driver for the card (viper330) and I can work ok after Increase the resolution, but If I reboot the screen is blank again!!!

this is VERY STRANGE!!!! could it be perhaps my via motherboard?

---

2. Need Help - Please Read - XP running really slow.......

3. Page still says its loading for 20 seconds after page is already loading

4. Start up problem

5. How to load WinME in another partition AFTER WinXP Pro is already loaded?

6. Remote Application Execution

7. I am trying to load a dynamically generated XML file in an ASP page

8. Upgrade to XP

9. trying to load 5.5 when 6 is loaded

10. Re-Loaded Windows XP - Why can't I map to the pre-loaded software?

11. How do I load a memory exe before windows xp starts to load?

12. Tried to load a scanner now get error!

13. USB Driver will not load in XP- Pro but will load in XP-Home