Accessing the net via proxy server

Post by Nestor Pieters » Sat, 29 Dec 2001 06:24:51

Hi,

I just got a new laptop with xp pro.
I managed  to access files on our Nt server but can not access the internet
via proxyserver.
Do I have to use same proxyclient software of windows nt in order to make
this work?
Can somebody help me on this?

Best Regards,

Nestor

Accessing the net via proxy server

Post by Mike » Sat, 29 Dec 2001 07:45:43

Nestor....I don't know if it works on XP....but I did have to use the MSP
client on Windows 2000.

Mike

Quote:> Hi,

Quote:>-----Original Message-----