Error upon start up

Post by Mac3 » Tue, 01 Jan 2002 08:36:10

Sometimes when I start XP, I get a blue screen error
message as follows:

WORKER_THREAD_RETURNED_AT_BAD_IRQL

What is this and how can I fix it. It happens every other
time I start my computer, sometimes it never happens, but
it is annoying regardless. Anyone have ideas?

Error upon start up

Post by Kell » Tue, 01 Jan 2002 10:51:22

Hi Mac,

See if this applies:
http://www.osr.com/ddk/bccodes_759j.htm

--
Happy & Safe Holidays,
Kelly

MS-MVP DTS
[AE-Windows? XP]

Windows Troubleshooting & Support
http://www.kellys-korner.com

Info, Help & Troubleshooting Windows  XP
http://www2.cajun.net/~theriots/blk/xpf.htm

Quote:> Sometimes when I start XP, I get a blue screen error