Error 1068 and error 193:Oxc

Post by C.S. » Sun, 15 Dec 2002 14:32:18

Anyone know what Fast User Switching error 1068 or Terminal Service
error 193:Oxc mean and what the fix for them is?  Have done hours of
searching to try to get my fast user switching working again (and it is
turned on in the control panel user accounts).  Have had this problem
since installing the last two MS security updates.

1. Fatal Error Code 2 / Loadlibrary Error Code 193 (C1)

Having completely rebuilt my stand alone (not even connected to the Internet
yet) PC , I try to load WIN XP Home and I get the message:

Fatal Error, an error has been encountered that prevents Set Up from
completing (39 minutes before completion) - Set up was unable it initialise
Network Installation components.  The Specific Error Code is 2.

Press OK to View the Setup log File (which then gives another message as
follows):

Loadlibrary returned error code 193 (C1).

I cannot understand this. I installed a brand new HDD as the only one, I
have a new motherboard, memory, sound card, RAM indeed everything is new
apart form the CD ROM.

Any help would be much appreciated or even a possible steer.

Thank you
Kevin

2. HTML Stuff---codes

3. Fatal error Code 2 / Error 193 (C1) - Help!

4. Launching OE

5. IE error 711 and error 1068

6. WTD: Opinions on how to Distribute MPEG1 on CDR (cross platform)

7. DSL Error message 193

8. upgrade filemaker 2.0 to 3.0

9. Error 193

10. HLP: Netscape Server Error 193

11. error message: 1068

12. Error 1068 starting print spooler service

13. Error 1068 dependency service failed to start