Setting wallpaper

Setting wallpaper

Post by Brad Sno » Tue, 04 Mar 2003 11:09:54



Not critical, but is there a way to set different wallpaper for
different users? Like downloaded photos, as in right-click  "save as
wallpaper" Thanks.
Brad
 
 
 

Setting wallpaper

Post by gj » Tue, 04 Mar 2003 11:48:52


Sure.  To use the supplied wallpaper, have different user
accounts set up.  Log on as a user and right ckick in the
open area.  Select properties and click on desktop.  In
background, select your choice.  Click apply and  OK.  
But picking your own picture as you described is my
favorite.
Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Not critical, but is there a way to set different
wallpaper for
>different users? Like downloaded photos, as in right-
click  "save as
>wallpaper" Thanks.
>Brad
>.


 
 
 

Setting wallpaper

Post by Brad Sno » Tue, 04 Mar 2003 12:08:37


But I don't want a stock choice. There are 3 user accounts. Two
Administrator and one the lower level, if that matters. But no matter
which is/are loggged on, if I "Save as wallpaper" an online photo, it
goes to all acounts.

>Sure.  To use the supplied wallpaper, have different user
>accounts set up.  Log on as a user and right ckick in the
>open area.  Select properties and click on desktop.  In
>background, select your choice.  Click apply and  OK.  
>But picking your own picture as you described is my
>favorite.
>>-----Original Message-----
>>Not critical, but is there a way to set different
>wallpaper for
>>different users? Like downloaded photos, as in right-
>click  "save as
>>wallpaper" Thanks.
>>Brad
>>.

 
 
 

Setting wallpaper

Post by gj » Wed, 05 Mar 2003 07:52:33


I'm sorry. I am unable to re-create your problem. I have
the same situation...2 admin accts and 1 guest.  All have
different wallpaper...jpg pictures "set as wallpaper" and
do not interfere with the others.

>-----Original Message-----
>But I don't want a stock choice. There are 3 user
accounts. Two
>Administrator and one the lower level, if that matters.
But no matter
>which is/are loggged on, if I "Save as wallpaper" an
online photo, it
>goes to all acounts.

>On Sun, 2 Mar 2003 18:48:52 -0800, "gj"

>>Sure.  To use the supplied wallpaper, have different
user
>>accounts set up.  Log on as a user and right ckick in
the
>>open area.  Select properties and click on desktop.  In
>>background, select your choice.  Click apply and  OK.  
>>But picking your own picture as you described is my
>>favorite.
>>>-----Original Message-----
>>>Not critical, but is there a way to set different
>>wallpaper for
>>>different users? Like downloaded photos, as in right-
>>click  "save as
>>>wallpaper" Thanks.
>>>Brad
>>>.

>.