taskbar programs

Post by patric » Sat, 31 May 2003 09:01:51

anyone know how i can remove programs from my taskbar? i
did it once and cant remember how to do it again

taskbar programs

Post by Rick » Sat, 31 May 2003 11:48:01

Hi Patrick,

You mean from the system tray? Open each application, check the options for one to disable it fro mthe startup group. For the rest, start/run msconfig and check the startup tab.

--
Best of Luck,

Rick Rogers aka "Nutcase" MS-MVP - Win9x
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Associate Expert - WinXP - Expert Zone
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Win98 Help - www.rickrogers.org

> anyone know how i can remove programs from my taskbar? i
> did it once and cant remember how to do it again

1. taskbar programs sometimes don't load

I notice that sometimes when I boot the items in the task bar don't load. I
reboot and they are fine. Does anybody know why? I am pretty Windows savy. I
have Peniutm III ~867 mhz with 512k of ram and a 20 GB drive with lots of
free space. 11 programs are in the taskbar.

2. Printing via LPD waits after printing 5 jobs

3. Disable taskbar programs

4. virus???

5. taskbar programs

6. Windows without mouse

7. Taskbar Program Buttons Are Absent

8. my windows xp has come to a crawl, cpu at 100% usage when every program is closed.

9. Taskbar programs

10. Taskbar program switching not working

11. No right-click menu on Taskbar program buttons

12. XP Taskbar Program Button Grouping

13. Moving taskbar programs