XP bad image error

Post by ajm » Thu, 05 Jun 2003 07:55:34

XP boots just as it's about to start i get a STOP 00000
bad image error and the system restarts

any ideas

1. Please help: Upgrade to XP pro (from home) gone bad, bad bad

I was upgrading from xp home to xp professional, and I
have no clue on what the heck happened.

Problems:
1. Rather than an upgrade, i have dual boot options (xp
pro and xp home)
2. when i go to xp pro, it goes to a blue screen and
shuts down. i attempt to re-upgrade, but it always shuts
down.  i don't get an error message or funky error
numbers.

when i go to xp home, things are screwed up.  i can't fix
my screen resolution to 1024 x (whatever).  its stuck on
800X600 and i can't barely see a thing.

i actually created a restore point prior to upgrading it,
and when i went to restore to that point, it was not
there.

i called microsoft support and they are conveniently not
there on a friday night...but i conveniently spend
hundreds of dollars on this upgrade that is an upgrade
from hell.

please...i need help :)
thanks
nadia

2. Xp Pro asks for password??

3. HELP - I get Bad Image dll error with WMP7 and Win2K

4. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP?!

5. 'Bad Image' Media Player error message

6. XP Pro Fax can receive but not send

7. 'Bad image' error message on MS Media Player

8. win 2k news server

9. bad image error - fixed

10. Bad Image error when playing video

11. bad image error

12. Error Lsass.exe-bad image cryptdll.dll

13. Netscape won't launch due to netscp.exe- bad image error