Multiple User Accounts w/Outlook

Post by John » Thu, 27 Mar 2003 12:59:50

I have Outlook 2000 and I'm running XP Media addition.
I set up a second email address but I can't figure out
how to switch to this second email address in Outlook.
Any suggestions?

Thanks

Multiple User Accounts w/Outlook

Post by lexicon5 » Fri, 28 Mar 2003 04:10:49

Did you try "Tools>>Accounts>>Add"?

You'll need the pop3 & smtp addresses for the other email account. This
works in both Outlook 2000 & Outlook Express 6.

Hope this helps.

Quote:> I have Outlook 2000 and I'm running XP Media addition.
> I set up a second email address but I can't figure out
> how to switch to this second email address in Outlook.
> Any suggestions?

> Thanks

1. Multiple users and multiple Outlook accounts

I had an old computer set up with Outlook Express 6 receiving all email for 4
accounts and sending it to 4 inboxes. Now I've got an XP computer and want to
give each of my kids their own user account for the computer. But I'd like to
have us still all share one Outlook experience. Is there a way for Outlook to
be among the shared components rather than each of us having our own inbox,
outbox, etc.?  If not, is there a way for me to have all the spam come to my
account so the kids don't see all the crap that circulates?

2. XP and Folders

3. WinXP, multiple user accounts, Outlook, and Outlook Express

4. Changing IRQ's

5. New article on OE multiple addresses, multiple Identities and multiple User Accounts

6. Cannot acces CD writer

7. Outlook Express same e-mail account for multiple users HOW ?

8. Occasional boot to a solid blue screen

9. Outlook 2002 & Multiple User Accounts

10. Windows XP, Multiple User Accounts, Multiple NIC, managing routes on startup

11. Help Outlook and Outlook Express Can't find the LAN for an individual user account

12. Multiple users on one email account