DvD-ROM and CD-RW drives dont read cd's!

DvD-ROM and CD-RW drives dont read cd's!

Post by Ryan » Tue, 30 Sep 2003 16:15:12

both of my drives (pioneer dvd-rom, and TEAC cd-rw) wont
read cds and i dont know why. it is nothing to do with
the hardware because this has happened after i got my
drives back from being disappeared from my computer(i
used regedit to get them back)
please help, Ryan

DvD-ROM and CD-RW drives dont read cd's!

Post by Cari MS-MV » Tue, 30 Sep 2003 16:22:58

Did you follow the instructions at Alex Nichol's article at
http://aumha.org/win5/a/xpcd.php#problems

Cari
www.coribright.com

Quote:> both of my drives (pioneer dvd-rom, and TEAC cd-rw) wont