Reformatting hard drive after XP loaded?

Reformatting hard drive after XP loaded?

Post by Bob » Tue, 10 Sep 2002 07:53:08

Maybe I should have ask how to reformat my hard drive.
That is what I really want to do.  Get rid of everything
and start over.

Reformatting hard drive after XP loaded?

Post by Cari » Tue, 10 Sep 2002 08:24:48

Quote:> Maybe I should have ask how to reformat my hard drive.
> That is what I really want to do.  Get rid of everything
> and start over.

Boot with the XP CD and tell it you want to remove the current partitions,
and do complete format and reinstall.

It can do it all by itself.

Cari
www.coribright.com

Reformatting hard drive after XP loaded?

Post by TheGhos » Tue, 10 Sep 2002 08:52:32

Cari ,  Are you Cori Bright ? I just clicked on your sig link .

Reformatting hard drive after XP loaded?

Post by don » Tue, 10 Sep 2002 13:53:32

when you reformat chang you files to NTFS...instead of
FAT32
Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Maybe I should have ask how to reformat my hard drive.
>That is what I really want to do.  Get rid of everything
>and start over.
>.

Reformatting hard drive after XP loaded?

Post by Cari » Wed, 11 Sep 2002 04:13:56

Quote:> Cari ,  Are you Cori Bright ? I just clicked on your sig link .

She's my alter ego!  I'm the real one!

Cari
www.coribright.com