printer problems

Post by France Felde » Sun, 27 Oct 2002 00:52:38

Cannot print Excel  or Quickbooks since we purchased xp
prof We get erratic numbers.
 We have HP Laser Jet 11D (copy 1)
Please what can I do?

1. Windows XP Printer Problem Shared Printer with W98

A Hp Laserjet 4+ is shared between three people running
Windows 95,98 in a small office downstairs. I am running
XP Professional. Person with the laser connection is
running Windows 98. Everyone else has full access shared
rights including myself. My print path is setup the same
as the other computers. I can print a test page, the icon
shows printing, but the information never any out put. I
can print to a networked printer in the office.

What could the problems be?

2. 2 nics?

3. Align printer ink and printer problems

4. System Restore

5. HP USB Printer Problems - Two Similar PC's and Two Identical Printers

6. Norton Antivirus 2002

7. Default Printer and Sharing Printer Problems

8. CD-R not working on home player

9. Printer/Problems communicating with printer

10. HELP! Printer problem + General Install problem

11. printer problem & sound card problem

12. USB Printer Problem / Debugging Problem's

13. Post SP2 DHCP Problems And Printer Problems(Pre/Post SP2)