Windows ME -> WINXP? Can i run WindowsXP (Dutch) and Windows (English) together

Windows ME -> WINXP? Can i run WindowsXP (Dutch) and Windows (English) together

Post by Jan van Beijere » Mon, 19 Nov 2001 06:03:43

Can I Update a version of WindowsMe(Dutch) to WindowsXP (Dutch)???
Can i run WindowsXP (Dutch) and Windows (English) together????

thanks in forward,

Gabe van Beijeren

Windows ME -> WINXP? Can i run WindowsXP (Dutch) and Windows (English) together

Post by Nutcas » Mon, 19 Nov 2001 08:14:06

Hi Jan,

Quote:> Can I Update a version of WindowsMe(Dutch) to WindowsXP (Dutch)???

Yes, no reason you can't upgrade within the same language as long as your
hardware is supported.

Quote:> Can i run WindowsXP (Dutch) and Windows (English) together????

If you like to dual-boot, sure. If it won't setup natively (and it may, I'm
not sure about that), you can find an inexpensive boot manager here:
www.terabyteunlimited.com.

Hope this helps,

--
Best of Luck,

Rick Rogers aka "Nutcase" MS-MVP - Win9x
Associate Expert - Windows XP
Please reply only to newsgroup...

Quote:> thanks in forward,