crashing while viewing .jpg images

Post by Silvi » Wed, 18 Jun 2003 12:21:35

when accessing .jpg images the system will go to a black
screen and reboot, this only happens on certain files and
is random. you cannot view them in thumbnail or access
them in any way or the system reboots, the file has to be
deleted for the system to continue working properly.
any ideas would be great.

thanks

crashing while viewing .jpg images

Post by Dirty Old Ma » Wed, 18 Jun 2003 17:47:37

Stop viewing * pics!!!!
Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>when accessing .jpg images the system will go to a black
>screen and reboot, this only happens on certain files and
>is random. you cannot view them in thumbnail or access
>them in any way or the system reboots, the file has to be
>deleted for the system to continue working properly.
>any ideas would be great.

>thanks
>.

1. Explorer crashes when viewing jpg images in My Documents folder

Greetings All!

Here is a strange one, when I try to view a picture
inside the my pictures folder inside my documents.
Explorer comes up and says it has crashed and will
restart? This seems to be happening as it is trying to
display the thumbnails of the images. These are just jpg
pictures that when viewed in any other directory are just
fine! I would appreciate any advice.

Cheers! =)

2. how to play DVD-ROM (movie) without MPEG-2 drive

3. view gifs and jpg images in left panel?

4. Lost my Help & Support in WinXP Pro

5. Can't view .jpg images.

6. Possible solution for error 1311 while installing from CD (cab file not found )

7. Viewing .jpg images from email

8. Formatting

9. Viewing .jpg image files on DVD player

10. jpeg jpg and jpe formats not showing up in the thumbnail view or image previewer

11. How to view a .jpg image in eVB?

12. Viewing .jpg's crashes explorer, even in open dialogue boxes