modem

Post by ed » Mon, 19 Nov 2001 06:53:29

My modem doesn't work. It's an rs56pci. Is there someone
who knows the answer to resolve this?

modem

Post by ed » Mon, 19 Nov 2001 06:53:25

My modem doesn't work. It's an rs56pci. Is there someone
who knows the answer to resolve this?

modem

Post by Moof » Mon, 19 Nov 2001 07:42:14

Anyone else having problems with an external modem?

modem

Post by Cono » Mon, 19 Nov 2001 08:25:27

says...
Quote:> My modem doesn't work. It's an rs56pci. Is there someone
> who knows the answer to resolve this?

Yes. Get a proper one.

--
_________________________
Conor Turton

ICQ:31909763
_________________________

modem

Post by Andy Dea » Mon, 19 Nov 2001 09:06:37

Yes

Quote:

Post by Cari » Mon, 19 Nov 2001 09:05:00

Quote:> My modem doesn't work. It's an rs56pci. Is there someone
> who knows the answer to resolve this?

Get yourself off to the manufacturer's web site and find some new drivers
for it.  If there aren't any XP drivers yet, use Windows 2000 ones.

Cari
www.coribright.com

modem

Post by Bob » Mon, 19 Nov 2001 23:41:54

I have an OEM US Robotics Winmodem #87252600 or Gateway #6000758. This modem
is no not supported by US Robotic (of course) but it is no longer supported
by Gateway either. There are some old drivers at Gateway for 95, 98 or NT
but none for 2000 or XP and none work on XP. This modem works with XP but it
is a voice modem and the voice part is not recognized. It will also not
receive Caller ID anymore. Does any one out there know of any driver that
will work with this modem to use it to its full capabilities?
Thanks  Bob!

1. Modems, Modems, and More Modems!

Hello,

Just a quick question....I have tried several of the modems that are listed
in devices\modems in TA. I have tried the creative modem blaster serial, the
dlink dsb-560, and several others, those are just the most recent. I seem to
find that none of these devices ever gets installed during fba. I typically
have to go ahead and run the proper setup program to get the modem into the
devices list. This is not a pressing issue since I am able to get the modems
to work, but am I missing a component that runs during fba or something? I
have added all the dial-up components, netshell, and the network
configuration component. Any ideas? It's not a big problem, but I bet it
would be if I was trying to create a very minimal runtime. Thanks for your
help!

Brad Combs

2. Autoplay

3. modems modems modems ..*&^%^&#

4. Outlook Express - Sort group names

5. USB Modem Connection Problem Using Windows WDM Modem and USB Modem Kit (MDK) on Window 98

6. mobsync.exe

7. modems modems modems )(&*^$%^&*

8. Beige pop-up warning bubbles

9. Using Cable Modem but Interference on reg modem

10. Share modem, ISDN and cable modem 12072

11. Share modem, ISDN and cable modem 11075

12. Inet connect fail over Modem with both NIC and Modem installed.

13. SYSTEM W 3 Modems can't install drivers for 2 modems