I can send faxes but I can't receive faxes

I can send faxes but I can't receive faxes

Post by Lisa » Mon, 24 Mar 2003 05:10:34

When I type up a document in word, I go to Print and
select fax and off it goes.

When a fax comes in, the fax console comes up, it looks
like it has answered and the fax is transmitting for
about a minute and a half, then I get an error message
that the fax wasn't received.

Can you please help me?????

Lisa

1. Fax Console - can't send fax to remote fax

message ' The fax printer cannot be accessed.'

I'm wanting to use the remote fax facility that supposedly
comes with Windows XP. I have 1 PC with a fax/modem
installed and the fax service and another test PC across
the LAN. It connects ok and reconises the remote fax using
the fax console but whenever I try and create or send a
fax to it from the test pc I get the above message. Note
also that I have given full access rights to everyone to
use the fax facility. I have also tried many other tests
with different PC's with the same results.

2. What' the diference between CE4.1 and CE4.0 while build SDK?

3. Can't receive faxes with XP FAX

4. how do I get rid of wmp9 and 8 back?

5. Can't Receive Faxes with XP Fax

6. cant install norton 2003

7. MS fax won't send fax in Windows XP

8. Can't share C:\Program Files

9. Can't send Fax from Fax Console

10. sending a fax via email to fax #'s

11. XP Fax not receiving from normal manual fax machines

12. receiving faxes with windows xp fax console

13. LEXMARK X83 WON'T SEND OR RECEIVE FAX