by Hartle » Sat, 03 May 2003 05:40:34
by Rich Barr » Sun, 04 May 2003 13:15:22
Quote:> Windows xp - I cannot get into Help & Support centre or > roll-back my system. Message Marscore.dll missing. I > have downloaded the dllbut which system folder does it > need to be copied to?
1. missing dll: gapi32.dll, mscoree.dll
My computer got hacked and some dammage was made. The computer crashed sphoradically. After running Norton WinDoctor I saw that the system is missing the above dlls. What should I do? thx.
2. Help! Long filenames gone from cdrom?
3. Missing DLL: msvbvmgo.dll
4. Properties of a drive not shown correctly
5. Replacing missing dll files shell dll etc.
6. getting unknown message services when connecting to the internet
7. Missing dll "MOCIEXT.DLL"
8. ANNC: New Xtra provides mouse events at the pixel level
9. Missing DLL - QLFENGL.DLL
10. missing dll or dll's
11. wininet.dll file linked to missing dll
12. Missing DLL MSVCIRT.DLL
13. Missing DLL