No sound! Plz Help!

Post by LM » Sat, 03 May 2003 02:50:45

well i actually have no sound, but theres something
weird, when i load AtomixMp3 (mixing prog) i have sound,
but i unload it and the sound disappears, i reinstall
directX and nothing happend... how can i solve this???

thanks

1. please do some plz plz plz

hi sir pease solve my problem

my windows media files licenses is croupt plz sir
how i solve it plz do some sir plz send me software or
proper  slutation pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i
have problem so i am thank ful to you

2. MP3 and ME

3. Windows Explorer Help PLZ PLZ

4. Printer Connection

5. problem with my net meeting plz help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plz

6. Scanner-To Windows me??

7. Plz help me with this strange sound problem

8. Dell axim WMP freezes

9. SOUND....PLZ HELP! DESPERATE!!

10. Sound Problem Plz. HELP

11. audio sounds very bas,plz help

12. No more mp3 encoding for sound after installing Apple QuickTime 6, plz help!

13. Plz Solve this soon (PLZ)