View shutdown process - possible??

Post by John » Sat, 19 Apr 2003 17:03:18

All of a sudden shutdown is taking 5-8 minutes. It never
freezes during the process. Page file clearing is
not "on" either. I would like to see what is going on
during shutdown to see if it is a missing/bad registry
setting, running software, an MS upgrade or security
download, or network activity that is causing the delay.
Thanks!

1. Automate the process of converting many files, is possible, anyway?

I mean...I have lots of files to convert from MPG to ASF.
? Is there a way to make some kind of a list,  and they will be converting
one after another, of course, with the same profile ?
Just start doing one after another, without me around having to wait and
watch hundreds of them....

2. Security sharing

3. Is it possible to load each IE window as a seperate process?

4. disk cleanup wont run

5. Background process is possible?

6. Explorer crash, no error message

7. background process for NT possible?

8. FAT32(W98)-NTFS(NT4)?

9. Windows xp Shutdown process

10. WinXP bootup and shutdown process

11. Automatic shutdown process on IBM ThankPad i1400

12. Diagnosing shutdown process?

13. Process not allowing XP to shutdown