Maximise Windows

Post by MC » Tue, 03 Jun 2003 11:07:47

Hi there, I'm writing to find out how to get programs to
automatically open with the interface open in the
maximized view. Any help is appreciated.

MC

Maximise Windows

Post by M. Rajes » Tue, 03 Jun 2003 15:03:15

Hi,

Most of this functionality is done in the development of
the program and so if the developer had not chosen the
maximize option then the program will never open
maximized at all. you will have to maximize it every time.

Regards
M. Rajesh

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Hi there, I'm writing to find out how to get programs to
>automatically open with the interface open in the
>maximized view. Any help is appreciated.

>MC
>.

Maximise Windows

Post by R. McCart » Tue, 03 Jun 2003 15:10:56

Right Click the Application Icon, Left click Properties
In the Run box click the arrow and change the mode to
"Maximized."

Quote:> Hi,

> Most of this functionality is done in the development of
> the program and so if the developer had not chosen the
> maximize option then the program will never open
> maximized at all. you will have to maximize it every time.

> Regards
> M. Rajesh

1. Not maximized window size always the same as maximized by default

Hi,

In the past months, I noticed that my computers now open
the windows, by default, to a full-screen SIZE (as if they
were maximised) but without being in the maximized state.
This changed the default un-maximized size of all my
applications (word, excel, IE, etc.).

This behavior happenned on my Win2000 and my WinXP
systems, so I suspect it is due to one of the patch I d/l
in the past months.

Does anyone know which patch did that, why is happenned,
if there is a way to reset/change the "un-maximized" size
for all my apps?

Thx

2. NTFS: PartitionMagic finds errors, chkdsk does not

3. explorer opens as small window instead of maximized window

4. compressing avi utility

5. How to define max window size when maximizing windows?

6. new XP HP - Outlook exp - not keeping password

7. Maximize windows

8. 5 1/2 floppy?????

9. Can't maximize window

10. Automatically Maximizing Window within OE

11. Maximized Window Stuck Off-Screen

12. HELP!! Want to open explore in maximized window!!

13. Maximize window