converting wma format file to a wav format file to play on aol

converting wma format file to a wav format file to play on aol

Post by Eric » Tue, 23 Jul 2002 08:17:29

i want to convert this file on the windows media player
but can not figure out how to do this. if someone could
help me that would be cool i tried to figure this out and
its not working thank you

Post by Darren Frank » Sat, 27 Jul 2002 11:20:58

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>i want to convert this file on the windows media player
>but can not figure out how to do this. if someone could
>help me that would be cool i tried to figure this out
and
>its not working thank you
>.
>When it comes to converting music files or taking my

cassette tapes and putting on disk I use a program
called http://www.highcriteria.com "Total Recorder" You
can read about at this link and decide if it is for
you,myself I happy to have it at my reach anytime I need
it.          Darren

converting wma format file to a wav format file to play on aol

Post by JonathonFram » Sat, 27 Jul 2002 17:14:46

Audioconvert is good for this:
http://www.webattack.com/get/audioconvert.shtml

Quote:> i want to convert this file on the windows media player