Incoming connection and fax sharing don't work

Incoming connection and fax sharing don't work

Post by Ranni » Mon, 11 Feb 2002 03:47:49

I'm using a genius GM56E-V external modem. With both the
fax service and incoming connections in WinXP Pro
installed, fax auto receive and incoming connections
failed to work together. Help button says something about
adaptive answer capability of the modem, but my modem
says data and fax switching is automatic. Do I need any
script for this to work together? any help would be
highly appreciated.

1. Incoming VPN connection, works, but can't see shared resources

Ok - Here is the setup

I have an efficient networks speedstream 5861 router
running NAT to 4 Windows XP professional pc's. These 4
pc's are all part of a workgroup. I have configured one
of the pc's to accept incoming VPN connections, and have
configured the router to forward TCP port 1723 to that
pc's internal ip, as well as GRE. I can connect just fine
to the VPN, but I cannot see any shared resources. What
am I doing wrong???

2. captured video plays back too fast

3. Internet Connection Sharing doesn't work when VPN is used on the shared connection

4. Policies\Profiles

5. How to let Microsoft Fax and incoming connections share the modem?

6. Help! Windows XP IE doens't let me Save Wav/Mp3s!

7. Sharing internet connection with incoming fax

8. Can't install IE6 on Win ME

9. How to let Microsoft Fax and incoming connections share the modem?

10. XP Fax won't print incoming faxes

11. internet connection sharing on incoming connection ??

12. Microsoft Fax missing 'shared fax driver'

13. some links don't work (pages linked to don't load)