Via help needed

Post by Mike » Thu, 07 Feb 2002 05:22:56

can anyone tell me what VIA version driver XPPRO 2600 uses..How do I find
out in XP..
Is it worth loading the latest 4in1, as I have a problem now and again with
this infinite loop business..I am using Nvidia 2183 drivers on a geforce 2mx
card, and I cannot seem to get a driver that will work without any
problems..This isnt confined to XP either, I updated the drivers on ME to
2183 and started getting lockups on that as well..I eventualy reinstalled my
old drivers on ME and everthing is ok..Unfortunately the W2k drivers wont
work any sense on XP so I cannot install the older driver that I got with
the card..I have a dual boot with ME on c and XP on d..Any help or advice
would be really appreciated ..I might add that it is usually the games that
cause the problems on XP ,most other applications seem to work ok...
Mike

1. VIA HELP Needed

[...]

2. Missing files

3. I need help/I need help/I need help

4. StatusBar/WaitCursor

5. Help: Need CD-ROM and Sound on Notebook via parallel port

6. using the modem like a speakerphone?

7. Help needed for playing AVI via Media player

8. undefined atexit in samples

9. Need help with installing/updating VIA 4in1 drivers for the ASUS CUV4X motherboard

10. need help LAN pc and laptop setup via cross over cable

11. remote access via internet? really need help...

12. Need help with installing/updating Via 4in1 drivers for the ASUS CUV4X Motherboard

13. Need help setting up a wireless network btwn 2 computers via router