XP-Home Problem

Post by John » Tue, 02 Apr 2002 06:51:43

Hi, For some reason the little "door" that covers the system tray has
disappeared! I am baffled. I also restored my system to last Friday and that
did not help.......Help Mr. Wizard!!

XP-Home Problem

Post by Keit » Tue, 02 Apr 2002 07:20:11

Right click on the task bar go to properties on the task bar tab at the
bottom make sure there is a check in the hid inactive icons

Quote:> Hi, For some reason the little "door" that covers the system tray has
> disappeared! I am baffled. I also restored my system to last Friday and
that
> did not help.......Help Mr. Wizard!!

XP-Home Problem

Post by John » Tue, 02 Apr 2002 07:41:31

Yes, I did that and it is checked correctly. I finally reset the computer to
a week ago and that fixed it...weird

> Right click on the task bar go to properties on the task bar tab at the
> bottom make sure there is a check in the hid inactive icons

> > Hi, For some reason the little "door" that covers the system tray has
> > disappeared! I am baffled. I also restored my system to last Friday and
> that
> > did not help.......Help Mr. Wizard!!

1. OE 6 XP/Home Problem with sitching Identities

Am a recent convert to IE and OE from Netscape world, and so this is my
first foray into OE.

I've set up identities for both myself and my wife, and each of us have two

time (9 out of 10 ?) when we switch from one to the other identity,
everything works fine. But the one out of 10th time, OE just goes away! No
apparent error. When you try and start OE again, you get a few seconds of
hour-glass pointer, then back to regular pointer and OE does not start. OE
will not start again until Windows/XP is re-booted. Even attempting to get
mail from IE after this has happened results in the same pointer scenario.

Anybody have any ideas where to begin looking?

2. 32-file access failure on wfwg 3.11 YIKES!

3. Win Xp Home problem.......... please help

4. dialog

5. Weird Little XP Home Problem

6. hex viewer

7. XP Home Problems Booting...

8. CDRW content information......

9. Upgrading from 98 2ed to XP Home - Problem

10. windows xp Home problem sharing files

11. Seeing a 200GB SATA under XP Home problem

12. XP home problems

13. Windows XP home problems , runtime error and file missing error