access denied remote access to Windows XP pro

access denied remote access to Windows XP pro

Post by Davi » Sat, 26 Jan 2002 20:34:17

I have a pc with xp pro on it and I have it configure to
accept inbound remote access connections from a modem and
an ISDN TA.  It works perfectly well with the modem
allowing the user to browse and copy file off and on to
the system, however when the same user connects via ISDN
he can browse and copy files off ok he can even create
folders but he cannot copy files on to the system or
create new files.  The remote system is running XP home
edition.

Any advice/information/suggestions would be much
appreciated.

David
MCSE, CUA, CCSA, CLP

1. remote access to xp pro via isdn - access denied

I have a pc with xp pro on it and I have it configure to
accept inbound remote access connections from a modem and
an ISDN TA.  It works perfectly well with the modem
allowing the user to browse and copy file off and on to
the system, however when the same user connects via ISDN
he can browse and copy files off ok he can even create
folders but he cannot copy files on to the system or
create new files.  The remote system is running XP home
edition.

Any advice/information/suggestions would be much
appreciated.

David
MCSE, CUA, CCSA, CLP

2. Keyboard

3. REMOTE Access from Windows 2000 Pro to Windows XP Pro

4. help! can't start W95 anymore

5. Remote Access Connection Manager - access denied

6. Need help with repair.

7. remote access connection manager fails with access is denied

8. First Aid for Win 95

9. Remote-Access a Clients Registry, access denied problem

10. access denied to start Remote Access connection Manager

11. Remote access authentication NT3.51 > Win95: 'access denied'

12. Really strange profile problem (access denied! access denied!)

13. Help: access denied while installing acrobat ALL over- Access denied to all users my documents