Windows problem

Post by MS-MVP WindowsX » Sat, 30 Nov 2002 05:49:43

As per http://www.spywareinfo.com/startup_pages/startup_full.htm
this isn't spyware, but is the Easy Access Button Support for Compaw PCs and
is REQUIRED if you are on a Compaq.

Cari
www.coribright.com

My windows as a problem, when it starts, when it is
opening all the programs, the computer is very slow.
so I pressed CTR-ALT-DEL, whent to prosseces and there is
a prossece named STARTEAK.exe that has a CPU of 99 makes
my computer very slow. My computer CPU is always running
and 100%, always.
what is that processe and who do I make it good.
This is the 2o time it whappends.
Please replay to my email
thanks, Francisco

1. explorer + windows navigator + all explorer designed windows problems please!

explorer + windows navigator + all explorer designed windows are loading
slow, like a pause of 40 45 seconds when I'm online...and when I'm not, all
these apllications ask me to connect...is it a virus, a bug? I get this
since two 2 days for no reason, please help. thanxxxx

2. Recovered from Serious Error

3. "Open In New Window" and Pop-Up Window Problem

4. The extension .awd

5. Windows Problem, BIG PROBLEM!!!

6. Windows Downgrade- Stuck

7. rundll32.exe problem and IE6 2nd window problem

8. Future of fax?

9. Window XP window problems...

10. internet problem-windows problem

11. command window problem: mingW32 exe printf() problem

12. MCI Command Handling Window problem during shutdown

13. Overlapped window problems