Class GUID, VSGUID

Post by RamaKrishn » Wed, 15 Jan 2003 12:12:05

hai,
 iam not having an inf file for DIO card driver. i want to
write my own inf file but i have to mention Class GUID key
in it. for other components also i have to mention VSGUID
keys in the extended properties. can any one tell me how
to mention this long keys.
i will be thank full to you.
RamaKrishna

Class GUID, VSGUID