Re-boot problem!!

Post by E. Pina » Wed, 10 Apr 2002 08:22:36

My XP system boot up until logon windows.... and then suddenly  ..pattss ..
reboot...

i used XP for 4 Months without any problems, today i have seen the problem
for the first time.
I have tried to reinstall XP, but the problem wasn't solved. I have the same
problem... i have ried several methods.. but no luck!

who can helpme solve my problem?

1. Home networking re-boot problem

I have networked my Win XP Dell desk machine to my W98
laptop.  The desk machine is connected to the Internet
via a cable modem using an internal Ethernet adapter.
The laptop is connected from its internal Ethernet
adapter to an external Ethernet adapter connected to the
desktop machine with a USB connector.
When I reboot the laptop, it will not connect to the home
network and my desk machine shows that the local area
connection is broken.
However, if I unplug the USB connector from the Dell
desktop and plug it back in again, the connection is made
immediately.
I would appreciate some help.

2. Where can I find WinCE DDK?

3. Random re-boot problem

4. Explorer not detecting partitions

5. Window Re-boot Problem

6. Display problem

7. Help with Re-boot Problem

8. Training Providers

9. win 2k server re-boot problem

10. BOOT ERROR: No system file, press a key to re-boot.

11. Weird Problem - XP rolling back on re-boot

12. Modem problem on re-boot

13. Frequent PC re-boot