Flight Simulator 2000

Post by Nicolas Pierr » Sat, 20 Oct 2001 01:06:59

Im playing it and it works

Quote:> anyone there having problems running FS2000.
> I cannot run it under Windows XP, it gives me an invalid
> Win32 Application with the executable file.

> I doesn't even run witn Win98SE compatiblity...

> Any suggestions, anyone?

Flight Simulator 2000

Post by orangin » Sat, 20 Oct 2001 01:53:42

It's because you use a win98 no cd patch. There's a win2k no cd patch and it
works perfectly.
I can't find where i found it, but you should succeed in finding it with a
search engine.

Hope it's help.

If I remember the link, I send it to you

Orangina

Quote:> anyone there having problems running FS2000.
> I cannot run it under Windows XP, it gives me an invalid
> Win32 Application with the executable file.

> I doesn't even run witn Win98SE compatiblity...

> Any suggestions, anyone?

Flight Simulator 2000

Post by Ron » Sat, 20 Oct 2001 02:25:28

Can't you use the nocd patch for 98 then run it under compatibility mode as
98?

> It's because you use a win98 no cd patch. There's a win2k no cd patch and
it
> works perfectly.
> I can't find where i found it, but you should succeed in finding it with a
> search engine.

> Hope it's help.

> If I remember the link, I send it to you

> Orangina

> > anyone there having problems running FS2000.
> > I cannot run it under Windows XP, it gives me an invalid
> > Win32 Application with the executable file.

> > I doesn't even run witn Win98SE compatiblity...

> > Any suggestions, anyone?

Flight Simulator 2000

Post by James Wes » Fri, 26 Oct 2001 20:58:12

Ouch that's why mine no workie
thanks for the tip

will try the old EXE

and look for the patch