WIn TV Theatre

Post by Howard Pan » Mon, 19 Nov 2001 06:31:31

Hi,
I can't seem to get my TV PCI card to run.  I've installed the latest XP
drivers from the Hauppauge website, but a Direct Draw error comes up after I
reboot, and the devices refuse to work.  I've tried uninstalling and
reinstalling the drivers, and have also used the Windows update, but
everytime it "installs" to the HD after downloading the site says that the
installation was not successful, and tells me to try again.  My previos
history of downloads looks rather grim, with several "failed" of the same
driver (the TV Theatre).

1. Win TV Theatre

Hi,
I can't seem to get my TV PCI card to run.  I've installed the latest XP
drivers from the Hauppauge website, but a Direct Draw error comes up after I
reboot, and the devices refuse to work.  I've tried uninstalling and
reinstalling the drivers, and have also used the Windows update, but
everytime it "installs" to the HD after downloading the site says that the
installation was not successful, and tells me to try again.  My previos
history of downloads looks rather grim, with several "failed" of the same
driver (the TV Theatre).

2. List of anonymous ftp sites

3. Hauppauge Win TV dbx tv card won't work

4. can i restore a delete file

5. Hercules Game Theater drivers won't load

6. 16-bit apps no longer work with 960614 and 969628 - DRVGETPRINTERDATA problem

7. Jittery TV on XP with WIN-TV GO PCI

8. inexplicable processor activity

9. Hauppauge Win Theatre Problem

10. FS: Win/Motion60 & Win/TV CinemaPro, New...

11. FS: New Win/Motion60 PCI, & Win/TV CinemaPro