I'd like to get rid of "User Accounts" on XP Home. We
don't need it or want it. Is there a way to switch it off
and just boot into a single user windows environment(like
You can't get rid of the underlying architecture that uses accounts, but youQuote:> I'd like to get rid of "User Accounts" on XP Home. We
> don't need it or want it. Is there a way to switch it off
> and just boot into a single user windows environment(like
Windows XP Associate Expert
I little while ago, i made three user accounts on my
computer. i then decided that it was a bad idea and i got
rid of the first two, but the computer won't let me get
rid of the third. Help me please!
2. Player copies 2 songs, closes CD and ends
3. Disable user account option, go straight to main screen
6. Explorer 5.2 preferences Acrobat reader
9. Windows 2000 Server disabling user account
10. disable media player from "limited" users accounts for XP Home edition
11. any way to disable a user account???
12. Limited user account cannot enable/disable LAN
13. Disabling "Choose User Account" on start up.