anybody have any ideas

Post by Ryan~ » Tue, 05 Mar 2002 07:33:35

when I am listening to music in my media player if I use my scroll wheel in
different programs such as outlook or IE6 I can hear the noise come over my
speakers is this normal are is there something I can do to stop this noise

Ryan~~

---

anybody have any ideas

Post by Jacob Shar » Wed, 06 Mar 2002 05:39:08

Check Control Panel>Mouse. There may be an option in there for scrolling
sounds, depending on your mouse software. If that doesn't work, try Control
Panel>Sounds and disable the sound that corresponds.

Jacob

Quote:> when I am listening to music in my media player if I use my scroll wheel
in
> different programs such as outlook or IE6 I can hear the noise come over
my
> speakers is this normal are is there something I can do to stop this noise

> Ryan~~

> ---

anybody have any ideas

Post by tom wolf » Wed, 06 Mar 2002 05:58:48

i have the same problem, with some desktop activities
causing problems with win media player when playing
music. not much of an upgrade in that area..i have no irq
conflicts, except that the video is on 10 and the audio
is on 9.
Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>when I am listening to music in my media player if I use
my scroll wheel in
>different programs such as outlook or IE6 I can hear the
noise come over my
>speakers is this normal are is there something I can do
to stop this noise

>Ryan~~

>---
>Checked by AVG anti-virus system

(http://www.grisoft.com).
Quote:>Version: 6.0.325 / Virus Database: 182 - Release Date:
2/19/2002

>.

1. hey, do anybody have ideas of cheating microsoft softwares??

I just got an usb supplement from web lately coz i've upgraded my
computer lately, but what it says is that my version is incorrect and
refuse to install. yeah, i know that 4.00.950(retail) doesn't come with
usb, but they shall work anyway if installed.... anybody knows a way of
"make-believe" to fake the supplement exe into believing my version is
4.00.950b??

Coltz

2. Default identity in address bood

3. NTFS run lists - anybody have an idea how sparse entries are coded ??

4. search in address bar from Google

5. Anybody having probs. with CD-i images and CD-R?

6. svchost.exe

7. anybody else having RealPlay.exe shutdown problems with the new RealOne Player?

8. HD Install

9. Anybody having problem with Front Page XP and IE 6...

10. anybody having luck with 6.0?

11. Anybody having trouble downloading

12. Anybody using DirectX games and having only 60hz refresh.

13. Anybody having success using Linksys USB wireless device (WUSB11) under XP?