Install

Post by Herman Susse » Wed, 23 Jan 2002 00:58:25

XP loaded the native driver for my epson printer. Now, I downloaded the
driver from Epson so that I could see the ink monitor. Every time I reboot,
XP reloads the original printer in addition to the new one. Epson says to
disable PNP, but then PNP wouldn't work for everything else. Thank you.

1. device installed and then not installed and then installed....??

I am using XP Pro.  I have a Creative Audigy sound card with a 1394 port.  I
also have an ATI all in wonder radeon 8500 with a 1394 port.

Most of the time both 1394 ports are installed correctly as shown in device
manager.  About every third boot one of the 1394 ports will be shown with a
yellow exclamation point.  If I uninstall and redetect I get the same thing
.... the yellow exclamation point.  A simple reboot fixes the problem.  But
it happens again in about 2 more boots.

How can I fix this?

Thanks

2. Document/View in OCX

3. How do I re-install WMP 7.1 after installing WMP 9 ???

4. Email addr of AimTech(Icon Author) ??

5. Installed by it said its not installed right

6. CDrom and cdrw quit working

7. Installed and recieved cannot install w/ error message.

8. ::waveOutReset function and looping playback

9. WMPlayer 7.1 update doesn't install over 7.01; patch install not verified

10. How to re-install the original Windows Media Player 6.4.xxx installed with Windows 2000 ?

11. ie 5.0 install on CD-ROM via install shield

12. IE6 Install dosen't install VML

13. Installing OE 5 Or 6, But Without Re-Installing IE: Possible?