cd drive f (DVD/CD-ROM) and cd drive e (CD-RW)

cd drive f (DVD/CD-ROM) and cd drive e (CD-RW)

Post by Pete » Tue, 24 Feb 2004 01:31:08

Hi,

Go to http://aumha.org/win5/a/xpcd.php#problems

Peter

     hi. i was wondering if anyone can help me. one problem that i have is with my cd-rom/dvd drive. my computer has stated that it is functioning properly; however when i put a disc in the drive it will not play. a message that says please put disc in drive appears even though a disc is in it already. my cd-rw drive will play a disc with audio tracks but i cannot send any files to the drive to burn or copy. i have already uninstalled both, rebooted, and let windows xp redetect and reinstall both. if anyone can help thanks.