XP Fax Console with Conexant SoftK56 Data,Fax PCI Modem

XP Fax Console with Conexant SoftK56 Data,Fax PCI Modem

Post by RK » Fri, 20 Aug 2004 01:56:32

while receiving fax is OK with the Conexant SoftK56
Data,Fax PCI Modem, sending gets disconnected just when
the fax gets connected. The modem log says 'DSR low,
verify modem is on'. How to correct this problem?

1. Conexant SoftK56 Data, Fax, Speakerphine PCI Modem

Hi all,

I have Conexant SoftK56 Data, Fax, Speakerphine PCI Modem installed in my
Windows Me. I want to upgrade to Windows XP. Is there any device driver for
this modem.

NOTE: I upgrade to WinXP, but it can not identify my modem, so I uninstall
it.

Does any one know how to get a driver for it.

Thanks in advance.

Maher K. Al-Jendasi

2. XP security

3. Conexant SoftK56 Data,Fax Modem

4. IE6

5. Conexant SoftK56 Data Fax modem

6. Apache 1.3.44 and PHP403

7. Trident Blade3D/MVP4 (63) Drivers & Conexant V90 56k Data Fax PCI Modem

8. Uninstall

9. Conexant-Rockwell HCF PCI data/fax modem

10. Driver for Generic softk56 data, fax, voice, speakerphone, handset Modem

11. Conexant SoftK56 PCI Modem driver needed

12. Conexant HCF V90 Data Fax RTAD USB Modem

13. Fax Console - can't send fax to remote fax