Streaming video capture

Post by Fran » Tue, 13 May 2003 04:08:16

Does anyone know of a program which can capture streaming video off a web
site and store it to hard disk?

Streaming video capture

Post by Eddy1 » Tue, 13 May 2003 04:14:22

CamStudio http://www.rendersoftware.com/products/camstudio/

--
Regards,
Eddy

Quote:> Does anyone know of a program which can capture streaming video off a web
> site and store it to hard disk?

Streaming video capture

Post by TheMexicanElvi » Tue, 13 May 2003 05:24:26

HYPERCAM will do what you want....

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Does anyone know of a program which can capture

streaming video off a web
Quote:>site and store it to hard disk?

>.

Streaming video capture

Post by roel m ayso » Tue, 13 May 2003 15:08:05

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Does anyone know of a program which can capture

streaming video off a web
Quote:>site and store it to hard disk?

>.

1. How to stop the streaming video capture ?

I have problems stopping the streaming capture using VFW
VidCap API. What is the right way to do it ???
It seems that using the capCaptureAbort and ...Stop does
not do the thing because after that you can not
set the VideoStreamCallback to NULL...

Does anybody have any idea about how the  streaming video callback
mechanism works ? If I request 25 frames from the streaming
video capture and I spent more than 40 ms in the callback
function how does the driver handle it ? It seems to work
kind of fine, but there are some weird side effects...

Any help is welcome !

Ville Mikkonen

2. Disk Based Web

3. Streaming video capture devices instead of files

4. possible "trojan"e-mail ?

5. Live streaming video capture program?

6. Dialup Fails to Connect 2nd time

7. Streaming video capture

8. Bad Clusters

9. Streaming video capturing

10. Streaming video capture

11. Capturing video from an analogue video stream

12. how to combine video stream and audio stream into DV stream ?

13. Capturing audio and video samples at specific stream times