Quote:> We have Groupwise 6 at our office and right now, the two computers with XP
> cannot seem to get Groupwise Notify to automatically launch at startup.
1. Windows XP Professional, Office 97 Schedule+, Novell Groupwise
I have an end user that had Windows 95 & Office 97 using
Schedule+. The user now has a new computer with Windows
XP Professional & Office XP Professional & wants to use
Schedule+ as he did before. His data is stored on our
Internal Network. When using the Office 97 CD he can view
his files in Schedule+. Can I install just the Office 97
Schedule+ on the new computer with Windows XP
Professional? Will Schedule+ work in a Windows XP
Schedule+ is not part of Office XP Professional as it was
with Office 97. Is Schedule+ now a separate product? The
end user would prefer not to use Office XP Professional
Outlook. Also with our Internal Network we experience
problems with our Novell Groupwise Email when using
Thank you for your help & assistance.
3. Windows XP printing problems while using word and novell groupwise 6
4. How to speed up performance in Windows95?
5. HELP!!! - Groupwise/Novell talking to Notes & Exchange
6. Windows updates won't install
8. new site!
9. Novell Groupwise Remote on NT 3.51
10. MS Outlook 98 ad Novell Groupwise
11. Win95 (M8) and Novell GroupWise
12. Microsoft Outlook and Novell's Groupwise
13. Novell Groupwise Client 5.5 and wine??