any way to speed up tooltip display???

Post by Bratbo » Sun, 26 Jan 2003 05:21:50

Is there some way to speed up the display of tooltips. Right now it seems to
take tween 3-6 seconds and Id like it to "Pick up the pace" so to speak.I
know in 98 it was tied to the dbl click mouse setting but in xp even if I
move the slider to MAX speed in xp it doesnt change tooltip speed in the
least.

Hope someone can help me with this thax
Just Jess

any way to speed up tooltip display???

Post by Marius Jorfal » Sun, 26 Jan 2003 15:48:19

Quote:> Is there some way to speed up the display of tooltips. Right now it seems
> take tween 3-6 seconds and Id like it to "Pick up the pace" so to speak.I
> know in 98 it was tied to the dbl click mouse setting but in xp even if I
> move the slider to MAX speed in xp it doesnt change tooltip speed in the
> least.

> Hope someone can help me with this thax
> Just Jess

It is a setting for that in TweakUI for XP. Download it for free here:

any way to speed up tooltip display???

Post by Bratbo » Mon, 27 Jan 2003 03:55:42

The only slider I see thats even close is the slider for right click menu's
thats not what Im after. I want to speed up how fast a tooltip shows but now
I think Im narrowing the problem down as its only icons on an Object bar
that are slow to show the tooltip for icons in my system tray pop up
immediatly after I hover over em.