Java Virtual Machine Locks up XP

Post by Ron » Wed, 18 Sep 2002 05:48:35

I had the problem of having to find a site to download JVM
and now that I have whenever I go to a site that utilizes
it, XP freezes up for a few seconds, does it again, then
the entire systems reboots itself.

When the system comes back up, IE goes to a MS page that
trouble shoots and tells me that a driver that has been
recently installed is the culprit.  Shoudl I uninstall the
VM and try to download it from another site?????

HELP HELP HELP!!!!!

-Ron

1. Java Virtual Machine/Microsoft Virtual Machine

i recently got a computer which has a new copy of XP on
it.i downloaded the Java VM and installed it. when i went
to a sight which utilized it i suddenly got a stack
dump..i restarted the computer and tried again to access
that sight(nfl.com game tracker)i again got the stack
dump. i uninstalled it and i didn't get it anymore...of
course i couldn't run the applet anymore either. will the
Microsoft VM fix it?

2. WINDOWS IMAGE

3. Microsoft Virtual Machine or Java Virtual Machine

4. Changed Domains Can't Logon

5. Java Virtual Machine/Microsoft Virtual Machine

6. Sound Icon Disappears from Sys Tray

7. microsoft virtual machine/java virtual machine

8. Oem and Hardware Question

9. JAVA virtual Machine/microsoft virtual machine

10. java virtual machine and microsoft virtual machine

11. Java Virtual Machine Pop Up/Microsoft Virtual Machine

12. java - The Java Virtual Machine from Sun

13. how come xp don't support Java Virtual Machine