ScreenPrint

Post by DC » Tue, 24 Sep 2002 13:43:17

This use to work like this:
To copy the window or screen contents

  a.. To make a copy of the active window, press ALT+PRINT SCREEN.
  b.. To copy the entire screen as it appears on your monitor, press PRINT
SCREEN.
But since I had to reinstall windows (new Hard drive) No matter what I do I
get the full screen.
I have looked every where for a setting for this + I'm unable to find
anything.
Any help would be appreciated.
I am trying to paste into "Paint and/or Word".
Thanks, DC

ScreenPrint

Post by ct » Tue, 24 Sep 2002 19:16:37

Works fine here

CT

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>This use to work like this:
>To copy the window or screen contents

>  a.. To make a copy of the active window, press
ALT+PRINT SCREEN.
>  b.. To copy the entire screen as it appears on your

monitor, press PRINT
Quote:>SCREEN.
>But since I had to reinstall windows (new Hard drive) No
matter what I do I
>get the full screen.
>I have looked every where for a setting for this + I'm
unable to find
>anything.
>Any help would be appreciated.
>I am trying to paste into "Paint and/or Word".
>Thanks, DC

>.

1. Using Screenprint/Cutting current window to windows clipboard?

Help!

 At work, we can use the SHFT/PRINT SCRN buttons, and the current
 screen will be CUT into the windows clipboard and be pasted into
 a document.  It doesn't seem to work at home.  At work I have a
 NT 3.51 machine, home is Win95.  Shouldn't make a difference.
 At work I can do this from any application.  EXTRA, NOTES, WORD...etc

 Any suggestions.  Windows HELP was useless as usual!

Thank you

2. Win95 Dos Box HELP!